Ticker

Sunday 28 November 2010

1st Christmas Party of 2010

Total weight loss now 4 stone 2llbs (58llbs).  Down 4 dress sizes and still my clothes are a bit loose!  This is great. Keeping up with the aqua fit and even the instructor has pointed out the difference in what I can do compared to when I started.  I am just all round feeling so much healthier and fitter.  If this is the difference the first 4 stone has made I can't wait to see what difference the next 4 stone will make to me.  I am really enjoying the compliments, its been so long since I had any thing other than 'you've got a pretty face'!!!!


After the halloween party I remembered just how much I liked fancy dress but it got so difficult the bigger I got.  So now its a little easier, I thought I would start organising some more. Last night I had a girlie party with a Christmas theme.  A fabulous time was had by all, everyone made such an effort to dress up and I, for the first time since I can't even remember, wore a dress!!!  I had so many compliments.  I am again feeling very lucky to be surrounded by such good friends.  Thought I would share a few photos...

 





No comments:

Post a Comment