Ticker

Saturday 6 November 2010

The Big 5 0

Not a huge amount to report this week.  Been working hard, work seems to be picking up after a very quiet October... dam the media!!! Been to Aqua Fit on Tuesday and Thursday and I am now thinking of joining another class at the weekend.  I have felt my clothes getting looser but only a loss of 3llbs this week.  Not to worry as that brings my total weight loss over another hurdle.... the 50llb mark.... YEY!!!!  I have now lost 4 clothes sizes!!! I feel amazing, everyone has noticed and tell me how great I look.  I seem to have developed a false sense of confidence which is funny, I feel slimmer than I am at the moment! Weird thing to say, I know!  I walk down the street and I don't get as many people staring at me as I used too but if they do, I wonder what they are staring at!  forgetting I am actually still fat!

I am appearing in Woman magazine next week (issue 46) which is exciting!  I won some money on bingo and they called to ask what I was going to spend the money on,  well I just happen to need a whole new wardrobe! so they have made a feature of it.  If you do buy a copy, be aware that my idea of sexy beachwear is losing the giant sarong!!! lol!!!

I  am going out for a meal at a friends house tonight.  This is going to be a new experience.  Not done this since the op, so I will try to mind my table manners and not burp too much!!!

Well until next time...... happy losing xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment