Ticker

Monday 15 November 2010

A Welsh Weekend

This last week has been very up and down..literally!  pound on... pound off... pound on.. you get the picture!!!  But the good news is overall I have lost another 3llbs,  53llbs in total now.  I am definatley into a size 20 and still hoping to get into an 18 by my holiday in 27 days time!! don't think I will make it but I am going to have a dam good go.

I had an excellent weekend this weekend.  Its my Mums birthday this week so I went to Wales to take her out for the day.  We managed to get tickets for the CIA where they were showing Wales v South Africa Rugby on the big screen and had 7 bands playing over the course of the day.  The head liner as far a s I am concerned was Goldie Lookin Chain who were just brilliant, hadn't really heard of the other bands but the audience seemed to know who they were.  Maybe I am getting old!!! Anyway, I would like to wish my Mum a very Happy Birthday for the 19th and say what a fabulous time I had with you on Saturday.  3 months ago I would never have been able to stand, and jump and dance for that long... my legs would not have taken it!  Maybe next time we do a whole weekend festival???? lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment