Ticker

Saturday 4 December 2010

MORE GOALS HIT...

Well I have another 2 of my goals this week, I have finally got into a size 18 and I am now able to shop in most shops.  I am still not quite out of my comfort zone and bought my first size 18 trousers from Evans but thats not the point.... I did it!  I have hit another milestone this week too, I am now in the 15'sssss!!!!! I am now 15st 13llb, which means I will never see 16st 17st 18 st 19st and 20st ever again!!!! what an amazing feeling.  Only those who have been through this can know how this feels, and I just can't explain it.  I have now lost a total of 4st 6llbs (60llbs) and its not even 3 months since my operation. 

I am going on holiday next Sunday, subject to the airport not being closed due to snow and subject to the Spanish air traffic controllers get their arses back to work!!!!  I started buying clothes a little while ago in a size 18 not knowing whether I would make it, but I have.  More than anything I am hoping to hit one more of my goals..... no seatbelt extender!!!! wouldn't that be amazing!!!!  I cant wait to try! either way... I hope I don't cry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment