Ticker

Saturday 2 October 2010

Exercise...


What a week... I have just spent a week in Mathry in West Wales and I have not done so much exercise since I really can't remember.  Just two months ago i struggled to walk 3 and a half miles yet on my first day in Mathry, only 2 stone lighter and I walked 6 miles!!! granted my other half had to push me for the last half a mile!!!! I climbed cliffs and walked through the countryside along coastal paths and I really enjoyed myself.  I have probably done more exercise in the last week than I have done in the last year!  I have come home to find I have only lost 3llbs!!!!  I have a horrible cold so I am hoping there may be some fluid retention from that!   The good news is I tried on some  new bras while I was away and I have lost 4 inches off my  back!!! maybe  I have built up a bit of muscle which as we all know is heavier!  I will definatley be keeping up the walking... you get to see some truly amazing countryside.  Back to work Monday so have to go shopping to buy some new work clothes... this is great!!!!  I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ive loved reading your Blog..WELL DONE and best wishes to you and your lucky man for the wedding....peter killington

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Waning Woman and Thank you Peter, I will let him know how lucky he is!!! LOL x

    ReplyDelete