Ticker

Saturday 30 October 2010

Goal posts and Aqua Fit

Well this week has been another good week.  I have joined a gym and am easing myself in with two aqua fit classes per week.  When I feel a little stronger I will start more classes and use the gym itself.  Today I weigh 17 stone exactly which not only means I have lost 5llbs this week but It means I am that much closer to hitting the next goal post!!! I am hoping by Monday I will have a 16 in front of my weight which means I can say goodbye forever to 20st, 19st 18st and 17st.  I really can't believe quite how quickly this is going!  Just 8 and a half weeks ago I was wearing size 26/28 and now I am 20/22... just one or two more months till I open up my shopping experience and not have to go to the frumpy corner at the back!!!

It is getting so much easier to eat and drink.  Not so much pain and mostly I don't look like I am having a heart attack whenever I attempt to eat something other than yogurt.  Still can't eat much but I suppose I had better get used to that!  

Doc has now put me on multi vitamins and extra calcium.  The multi vitamins contain Biotin which I am happy about as everyone seems to be recommending that to minimise hair loss.  My skin has gone very dry so I hope they help with that too.  

I am going to a Halloween party tonight and I am dressing up,  I have not done that for years, and quite frankly never felt the need to paint myself green!! but tonight I am going too. For the first time in ages my cup is half full, I am looking forward to tonight, I am looking forward to what the next week will bring and I am looking forward to the rest of my life.  I am so happy to have my sleeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment