Ticker

Sunday 16 October 2011

Thank you for your support!

Big thank you to those who have sponsored us and helped us raise a great big £187 for Cancer Research UK.

The personal achievment from this has meant so much to me too.  It only just over a year since I did my first walk.  I chose a route which was 5k, there were 5 styles on this route.  After 3k I could not lift my feet and I could not get over the 3rd style, in fact Warren had to push me through it!

This walk was 13k and I climbed 24 styles! I wont pretend it was with ease as even though I have lost weight and become fitter, I still have arthritus in my knee, but I managed it! I am so pleased with the level of fitness I have achieved in this short time, and who knows.... next year maybe there wont be 80 year olds overtaking me! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment