Ticker

Sunday 18 September 2011

Help me support Cancer Research UK

Ok, one of my goals was to walk 25miles along Hadrians wall over a weekend on the anniversay of my sleeve.  I didnt make this one, for two reasons, one our friends got married in Poland on the same weekend which by the way was fabulous! and two, I just am not quite that fit yet!  I can walk around 8 miles currently.  I searched for something else that I could do to replace the Hadrians wall walk for now and have found a 13k walk with the Rotary Club in Romsey and I will be doing this walk with my husband on the 9th October to raise money for Cancer Research UK.  There is a link to our fundraising page if you would like to sponser us or use this one http://www.justgiving.com/Jacqueline-Lambert0  Hopefully soon I will be fit enough to do the Hadrians wall one.


EVERY POUND HELPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment