Ticker

Monday 23 August 2010

The Weigh In...



This morning my was my first weigh in.  I am 20 St 5llbs (285llbs), my BMI is 47.5.  It feels good knowing that this is it... this is the most it will ever be!  I don't usually feel comfortable telling people how much I weigh but for some reason, today it feels ok.  I have taken photos and I will continue to take these monthly.  I have stopped smoking today and have started a diet ready for my pre-op diet on Thursday.  I still have a mixture of emotions.  I am wondering today why there does not seem to be anybody over 2 years post op in the support groups.  If the first ops in the UK were done in 2002, why is everyone in the group so recent!  Even when I search You Tube everyone seems so recent!  I would really like to speak to someone who has had this a while, I want to know if everything is the same long term.  If you have had the sleeve for over 2 years please email me, I have a lot of questions for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment